Thursday, December 29, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!

I decided one of my new year's resolutions will be to keep this Blog up to date with my thoughts for the moment. So, even though it is December 29th, Merry Christmas anyway!!

It's not "happy Hannaka", or "have a warm winter soltice", or "Happy holidays" - this is an official government holiday in the congressional record books as Christmas! So, lets not pretend its anything else. 96% of the people in America celebrate Christmas to one extent or another, as evidenced by the Christmas shopping spree. Somehow we have gotten things backwards, its OK to offend over 90% of the population so you don't offend the other 10%, and if you asked the other 10% they probably don't care. Is this rational? No it is not - so I went out of my way to say Merry Christmas to as many people as I could this year. Merry Christmas!!!!!


Post a Comment

<< Home